Avoid This Company 18 December 2014 Reviewer: Chandler from Atlanta
104 of 189 people found this review helpful
Size of Library:
Compatibility with Devices / Flexibility:
Ease of Use / Navigation:
Ease of Joining / Registration:
Value for Money:
Overall Star Rating:
I've used this service for a while now and am about to end the service due to the following issues:
- Exceedingly long shipping and mailing times, 6 - 8 days most of the time. And if they don't receive a title returned, they want you to wait 9 business days before they will ship you something else.
- They have titles listed in their inventory, but for many when you add them to your queue, they are listed as coming soon. I have several on my list that have been in the coming soon stage for months.
- They have a terrible habit of not completing a series. So you may be able to get books 1 and 2, but 3 and 4 they don't have.
- Inquiries made via "contact us" on their web site site go completely unanswered, regardless of the topic.
- In a 2 part book, they will ship you the 2nd half first unless you lock the 2nd one down to not ship before the first one.
This company could be a good one, but they obviously choose not to be. Avoid them, there are much better options for the same or less money.
In summary, I would not recommend Simply Audiobooks to a friend.